How are our repair patches asked?
Simply fill the after-sales service form found here, stipulating the name and color of your product to be repaired. Please also specify the address at which you wish to receive your patches.
How is a repair patch applied? To repair and apply the patch, you will need:
- The garment must be clean.
- Put your iron on “Cotton” or at least on 400°C for 5 minutes
- Iron the area around the hole where the patch will be applied.
- Place the patch in the place to be repaired on the product, I advise you to put it underneath, inside, and once finished applying, cut another repair patch in the shape of the hole and put it back by above on the outer face.
- Before applying the iron to the patch, put a thin towel (or a cotton or polyester t-shirt) over the patch.
- Use the iron in circular motions firmly for 40 seconds.
- Leave for 24 hours before washing or using the product.